<\body> Stories in America: Sex for survival in Baghdad

Monday, August 20, 2007

Sex for survival in Baghdad

And the war mongers still wonder why we're "so angry":
She left the house in a daze, she recalled, and walked to the nearest market to find someone who would pay her for sex.

She said: "I'm a nice-looking woman and it wasn't difficult to find a client. When we got to the bed I tried to run away . I just couldn't do it, but he hit and raped me. When he paid me afterwards, it was finished for me.

"When I came home with some food I had bought from that money and saw my children screaming of happiness, I discovered that honour is insignificant compared to the hunger of my children."

3 Comments:

At 8/20/2007 8:59 PM, Blogger JACK BOO said...

By "war mongers", do you mean Hillary? In her speech today for The Veterans of Foreign Wars she said the new tactics are working.

(And what's with the quotes around "so angry"?)

 
At 9/11/2007 4:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

look in the mirror, jack.

 
At 9/12/2007 8:09 PM, Blogger JACK BOO said...

And I suppose watching the latest Osama video was your way of looking in the mirror.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home