<\body> Stories in America: Does Alito Believe SpongeBob SquarePants is Gay?

Thursday, March 02, 2006

Does Alito Believe SpongeBob SquarePants is Gay?


Alito should have presented the letter he sent to James Dobson, the man who believes our spongy friend is gay, to the Senate Judiciary Committee before his "confirmation hearing" began. It's a hell of a lot more revealing than the answers he gave. Here's the text from Progress Now Action:
Dear Dr. Dobson,

This is just a short note to express my heartfelt thanks to you and the entire staff of Focus on the Family for your help and support during the past few challenging months.

I would also greatly appreciate it if you would convey my appreciation to the good people from all parts of the country who wrote to tell me they were praying for me and for my family during this period.

As I said when I spoke at my formal vestiture at the White House last week, the prayers of so many people from around the country were a palpable and powerful force.

As long as I serve on the Supreme Court, I will keep in mind the trust that has been placed in me.

I hope we'll have the opportunity to meet personally at some point in the future. In the meantime, my entire family and I hope that you and the Focus on the Family staff know how much we appreciate all that you have done.

Sincerely Yours,
Samuel Alito
So what will Alito "keep in mind" as he rules on the country's most important issues?

"My observation is that women are merely waiting for their husbands to assume leadership."
-James Dobson

*Dobson is leading a movement to convince pro-environment evangelicals to ignore global warming because it takes attention away from their mission to control women's bodies.

"State Universities are breeding grounds, quite literally, for sexually transmitted diseases (including HIV), homosexual behavior, unwanted pregnancies, abortions, alcoholism, and drug abuse."
-James Dobson

*Dobson, has called sex the "hydrogen bomb that permits the destruction of things as they are and a simultaneous reconstruction of the new order."

*Dobson says the main item on the Gay Agenda is to "abolish all 'age of consent' laws and recognize pedophiles as the prophets of a new order."

*Dobson said in October 2004, allowing loving, monogamous same-sex couples to wed would not only "destroy marriage. It will destroy the earth."

4 Comments:

At 3/02/2006 2:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Be afraid. Be very afraid.

 
At 3/02/2006 3:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't wait for the posts when Alito does this...

http://newsbusters.org/node/4260

(Quite possibly the funniest courtroom drawing I've ever seen.)

 
At 3/02/2006 7:37 PM, Blogger kat said...

Wow, for once I agree with Timmy. That was a hysterical drawing.

 
At 3/03/2006 2:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you liked it Kat. Here's the animated version....

http://img127.imageshack.us/img127/1914/ruthofyermouf9qr.gif

 

Post a Comment

<< Home