<\body> Stories in America: Former NSA Agent Speaks

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Former NSA Agent Speaks

Check out today's Democracy Now interview with former NSA intelligence agent Russell Tice, a Republican who voted for Bush in both elections:
AMY GOODMAN: What made you decide to come forward? You worked for the top-secret agency of this government, one that is far larger and even more secret than the C.I.A.

RUSSELL TICE: Well, the main reason is, you know, I'm involved with some certain aspects of the intelligence community, which are very closely held, and I believe I have seen some things that are illegal. Ultimately it's Congress's responsibility to conduct oversight in these things. I don't see it happening. Another reason is there was a certain roadblock that was sort of lifted that allowed me to do this, and I can't explain, but I will to Congress if allowed to.

AMY GOODMAN: Can you talk about the letter you have written to Congress, your request to testify?

RUSSELL TICE: Well, it's just a simple request under the Intelligence Community Whistleblower Protection Act, which is a legal means to contact Congress and tell them that you believe that something has gone wrong in the intelligence community.

AMY GOODMAN: Russell Tice, you have worked for the National Security Agency. Can you talk about your response to the revelations that the Times, you know, revealed in -- perhaps late, knowing the story well before the election, yet revealing it a few weeks ago -- the revelation of the wiretapping of American citizens?

RUSSELL TICE: Well, as far as an intelligence officer, especially a SIGINT officer at N.S.A., we're taught from very early on in our careers that you just do not do this. This is probably the number one commandment of the SIGINT Ten Commandments as a SIGINT officer. You will not spy on Americans. It is drilled into our head over and over and over again in security briefings, at least twice a year, where you ultimately have to sign a paper that says you have gotten the briefing. Everyone at N.S.A. who's a SIGINT officer knows that you do not do this. Ultimately, so do the leaders of N.S.A., and apparently the leaders of N.S.A. have decided that they were just going to go against the tenets of something that's a gospel to a SIGINT officer.

Tice is awaiting a reply to the letter he sent Congress on December 18.

3 Comments:

At 10/17/2010 3:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

sir you are so right. SIGINT NSA Agents are commiting the ultimate act of treson against their number one commandment everyday they listen to higher headquarters when investigating the innocient when they should quietly start an investigation upon these who have given out these orders to go against the code befoe more innocient peoples lives are distroyed in the mane of What? and for Who are we working? and for what cause? These three questions alone should put up a red flag to what is happening and is to come. Yes, we all can prevent it as we need to observe our surroundings and speak up as free American Citizens for our Freedoms before they are stripped away from us by our own Government Agencies like that of Homeland Security and the twenty one agencies that have been implemented in the system to take the place of our Armed Forces as we send all our Warriors oversea to leave our Country open for a Mass Invasion which will be created by these organizations in the name of another weak and innocient country that doesn't fit into the Western Mode. Yes, I know this first hand as I'm an American Soldier, Wounded Warrior, who experiences death at my door everyday as my own Soldiers and the DOD has plotted to take my life on more than one occasion and I can prove this in a court of law with evidence and witnesses. I've called upon the DOD, and CIA to investigate these aligations in which they along with my Medical Command and Command Group ignore. Someone has to take a stand and jump into the firy Fernaa in the names of our liberties and freedom. I'm willing to take a stand against the very agents along with the evils behind our system which are robbing everyday billions of dollars along with hundreds of innocent lives the right to live. These people are the real . . . who push it off on the innocent to order our American Troops to go half way across the world to fight a War that has been going on for thousands of years. Do you think I was born yesterday. This has been a Holy War four over three thousand years. Who do we think we are to believe that we are going to make any changes. This is a Lie. Our own Government has sold the Americn Poeple a lie. It's only a matter of time before this same system who has sent my closes frends to be murdered in the name of their evil plan to take over this counrty in the name of Homeland Security. We must take a stand for our freedoms while we still have them before this organizaiton strips us of all our rights. My blood reaches deep into the dark ages where my ten time Great Grandfather ruled England for over fifty years. I believe that I'm a decentant of Royal Blood. I have been chosen to lead this nation and the world out of the Desception that we are falling deep into before its to late. No I'm not trying to set up a new system of Government. I'm only trying to preserve the Government that our Forefathers spilt their blood so we can be a free Nation under God with liberty and justice for ALL, not a selected few as the New World Order is knocking at our door. Don't open it. Allow me as I have the resources of Trillions of Dollars at my disposal to battle for the people especially those who need a cup of clean water, food, and shelter to make it through the Cold months. My name is SPC Retiring 1LT, Rev, Rodney Chalfant. Whatever it takes to win back the control of our Country I'll do it. Look for me as I plan to run for President of the United States in our next three elections.

 
At 4/26/2011 5:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Too funny, SPC,1LT,Rev, decendent of Royal Blood, who plans to run for President. Your post is the funniest thing i've ever read.

 
At 8/06/2011 8:13 PM, Anonymous 3 piece suit said...

Good to hear that from C.I.A agent.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home